Let's Go Exploring (Thevideotour1's version) is a Custom Barney and the Backyard Gang, released on August 8, 1990.
When Barney and his Friends Gonna Find That Key.
- Barney (Voice: Bob West / Body: David Voss)
- Michael (Brian Epps)
- Amy (Becky Swonke)
- Jason (Kurt Dykhuizen)
- Tina (Jessica Zucha)
- Luci (Leah Gloria)
- Derek (Rickey Carter)
- Andrew (Robert Lundquist)
- Sean Abel (Kevin Collins/Charlie Autism Johnson)
- Dolores (Mary Kate Olsen)
- Sharon (Ashley Olsen)
- Barney Theme Song
- What Can We Play on a Rainy Day!
- The More We Get Together
- Being Together
- A Hunting We Will Go
- The More We Solve Together
- Find the Key (Tune: Raptor in the Woods)
- Oh Where Oh Where is the Key Gone? (Tune: Oh Where Oh Where has My Little Dog Gone?)
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- You Can Count on Me
- The Exercise Song
- I Love You
- Adam was Sick so Andrew replaced him.
- This video will later be adapted to the "Blue's Clues" Episode "What Does Blue Wanna Do on a Rainy Day!" and "Big Bag" Episode "Key, Key Oh Where Can You Be?".
- The Barney costume from Waiting for Santa is used.
- The Barney voice from Barney Goes to School is used.
- The Barney doll from Barney Goes to School is used.
- Michael wear the same clothes and hairstyle from "Be a Friend & Home Sweet Homes".
- Amy wear the same clothes and hairstyle from "Rock with Barney".
- Jason wear the same clothes and hairstyle from "Barney's Sense Sational-Day".
- Tina wear the same clothes from Home Sweet Homes. She also wore a hairstyle in The Backyard Show.
- Luci wear the same clothes from "Hola Mexico". She also wears the same hairstyle from "Campfire Sing-Along".
- Derek wear the same clothes and hairstyle "Barney Goes to School".
- Andrew wear the same sylvester shirt, black shorts and Green Sneakers. he also wears the hairstyle of Commercial for "All Ears Blue". from Blue's Big Musical Movie.
- Sean Abel wear the same Yellow, Blue and Red Striped shirt and tan long pants with belt and a wear a watch over a right wrist hand and Orange Timberland Sneakers. He also wears the hairstyle from "Love 'Em and Leap 'Em". Like Reach for The Stars on Animal Jam.
- Dolores wear the same Green Blouse and purple skirt and Mary Jane Shoes, She also wears the same hairstyle from "The Case of Volcano Mystery".
- Sharon wear the same Blue Blouse and Orange skirt and Mary Jane Shoes, She also wears the same hairstyle from "The Case of the Thorn Mansion".
- This is the first musical director of David Bernard Wolfe.
- (after the "Barney Theme Song", It was the dark and stormy rainy, Sean Abel telling Dolores & Sharon)
- Dolores: (music starts for What Can We Play on a Rainy Day!) (first lines) What is the Ever Going to Stop?!
- Sean Abel: Well I Can Do is Chance Around!